Thursday, November 11, 2010

Before I kick start the completion of my project assignment, lemme just type something out here. Perhaps I needed it, very badly.

To work: I didnt know eversince how long ago my energy for this job had depleted unknowingly. I dont really feel it coming, but my dear boss reminded me. and and that actually made me wondered did I really.... lost the "interest" momentum or whatever you called it.

Everyone talks about figures. If you are not able to produce the sales figures, who really cares where you're coming from. Cuz no one just do. I dont see why should I be running after something which are eventually not intending to imprint my foot steps. I dont see why am I not being rewarded accordingly even i worked extra harder. I dont see and understand the screwed up commission scheme?

I cant believe that this sales job brings me no where. Even if I fucking hell close big orders I dont get a shit, I dont get the basic commission pay out. Why? Because I didnt Hit target. Fuck tard, no? yes.

Having to be in different kinda sales industry short or longer term, this is the first ever I got calls over the weekends and still stay up after 6pm, with no commission. Fuck? yes.

Tell me what should I do? If I were to leave right now, it'll most probably freak the colleagues out there. like *bo tai bo ji* suddenly leave. haiz, Fuck THis ShIT.

To Jerrome: massive misses* Thats all I can say. having just to survive with the virgin call of the night and living with the only Text at 530am, actually is quite tideous for me. what happens in between? *mAssive.misses* siGhx.

but thats the place he eventually grow....... *jIayou. he must be missing home fucking badly. 5 days baby, its coming. hang it there, you;re doing good.

and To SChoOl: I gona start mugging my assignment before its TOO late cuz its dued tml. and to school again, they are my final modules and to my school again, my examination is coming in 3 weeks time. Fuck it? yes, no?

I will work hard.

No comments: